Do you shove your needs and desires to the side in an effort to take care of everyone else around you?
Do you feel as if you’ve lost yourself somewhere along the way through motherhood?
In doing so, do you believe you are setting an example you’d like your children to follow as they grow into adults?
So often, we think we’re being the best mom we can be by putting ourselves last, but the more we do it, the more buried our true selves become. Most of us don’t notice how bad our emotional state is until everything else starts to crumble down around us.
And crumble it will because everything in our lives is interconnected. Our energy affects our creativity which affects our intuition and our confidence. All of those things affect our abundance and our finances. The long and short of it is that if you continue to shove your feelings aside and your needs to the back burner, if you continue to bury the woman you once were, you’re going to find yourself living in a space of anger and resentment or a place of complete and total burn out.
And that’s not even the worst part. The real bad news is…
we’re teaching our children that being an adult means putting the needs of others way ahead of our own.
I don’t know about you, but that’s not the life I want for my kids. That’s not the type of example I want to be.
I created this business because I believe mothers deserve more.
We can become the women we’ve always longed to be–empowered, connected, intentional. We can be passionate, purposeful women chasing our dreams AND amazing parents.
Introducing The Mothering Tree’s signature process Rooted and Rising!
This signature process moves through three phases–Alignment, Authenticity, & Ambition–allowing mothers to go back to their roots to work through their core values before tackling the limiting beliefs and expectations keeping them stuck. Mothers will delve into the inner work of rediscovering herself and uncovering her genius zone so that she can identify the vision for her dream life.
The process is truly life-changing for mothers as they reclaim their identity, discover their passions and their vision, and become the best versions of themselves!
Here’s what one mother had to say about it…
Who is not the right candidate for private coaching with me?
- Women content to stay in their comfort zone rather than ready to stretch and grow.
- Women who see the benefit of continuing to live in a victim mentality and refuse to attain the self-awareness needed to change.
- Women who are close-minded to new ideas or do not wish to be challenged in their beliefs or thoughts.
Who is private coaching for?
- Women who are ready to step into empowered, passionate versions of themselves.
- Women who are ready to be the best mothers for their children.
- Women who are open-minded and ready to take charge of their life!
Where do you stand? Are you ready for a shift?
Your children deserve the best version of you!
Be an example of how to take care of yourself AND go after your dreams! They’ll follow in your footsteps.
Still on the fence about whether or not life coaching is right for you? Check out this video interview with a previous client!
Want the nitty gritty details of the private coaching package? You got it!
- 12 Weeks of Recorded Trainings with Weekly Homework + Feedback
- Unlimited Voxer Access M-F 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Two 30 minute Integration Calls available at the client’s discretion
- $1697 if paid in full
- Payment Plans are available upon request